
Life isn't fair...when I'm trying not to sleep, it keeps raining...=/
Pitter patter pitter patter all day...It's as if the clouds really enjoy poking fun at me... T.TRain, rain go away...little children want to play (but no..I'm not a child, and I can't play cause I need to study...but please go away anyway)
I'm proud of myself today!!
I took 3 injections...one after another. They were painful...and I think the doctor was so thoughtful that he actually gave us the injections in order of pain.
But I realised that I'm always doing the same stupid thing every time I'm about to get an injection...I'm always asking, "Is it painful?". As you probably already know...the answer is and will ALWAYS be, "No...it's not...it's just like an insect bite". I think generally people are so nice that they actually try to fool you into thinking that it's not painful, hoping that you believe them.
I never do actually...I've never believed that since I was seven years old, and got my first injection (the first I could remember, anyway).
But I don't think I'll ever stop asking that stupid question with the predictable but totally fake answer.
But I love the rain...
0 comments:
Post a Comment