CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's gonna be a long week ahead...

The longest week in the entire semester - the reading week...

I've just watched the newest episode of 'Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn' =) Was really nice...Yamamoto's passion for baseball and for his friends is really admirable to say the least. And as usual...Lambo is really adorable =P

here's an image of Lambo: Isn't he adorable? lol!

By accident, I found this totally cool cosplay site: The costumes and makeup are really almost identical to the anime. Very cool!!
I really like the 'chrome dokuro' one...

I haven't watched 'the big bang theory' for ages now...But it's currently my favourite comedy. At least the jokes are not stupid...

My best friend is in Taiwan...wish I could be there too...heard that the market there really rocks! But I wonder if stuff are as cheap as in the market I went to in Bangkok - Chatuchak weekend market. Until now, I still wish I had brought more cash...lol!
Hope she'll have an amazing holiday there...=D

0 comments: