CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It actually feels good to write again =)

I've been coming to and leaving this blog a few times already...wanting to write something, but feeling too lazy to write. Contradicting, I know...I guess it's just that there are too many things I wanna say.


My last post was written before I left for the Phillipines, and it's already more than a month since then. Time does fly when you're having fun...=)

Before I left for the Phillipines, I felt a sense of trepidation - it's afterall, something I haven't done before. Yet, at the same time, I felt excited, like I'm going to embark on an adventure of my own, with people I knew I was gonna love all the way.
Now that I'm back home, I felt like that trip was one of the things I will never regret in my life...which is why I am going again - this time as a leader -and boy, am I excited! I know that this time I will learn a lot more and will have a lot more fun. I can't wait!! =D And this time, I promise myself to be wiser in shopping for stuff in Manila (or have more money leftover for the R&R) =P

Right now, I don't have much to do at home. I'm only waiting to fly to India (after I settled my Visa and all the other mind-boggling stuff of course). I wonder what adventures would be awaiting me this time. India feels like a place full of history, sights and smells...=P I hope I will still smell normal and have my sanity intact when I return to Singapore.

While I'm waiting to fly to India, my boyfriend is waiting to fly to Shanghai. I kinda envy him, cause I love Shanghai 'Xiao Long Bao' and I know he's gonna get lots of those there! I wish they have mail-order 'Xiao-long bao' for when I've had enough of curries and chapattis. Ah well, I suppose I'll have to resort to cooking for myself when I'm craving for proper chinese food (so glad I can whip up simple dishes. My interest in cooking finally paid of!) cause I heard that the Chinese food in India is way expensive and are somewhat Indian-ised to suit the local palatte.

And, I'm going to Penang on a short trip in like a couple of days...and I know that time will fly even faster =( I really can't wait, and if there is a way to freeze time, I would.

I think I'm getting a haircut tmr. It's getting too unruly for my liking. =X

What do I do everyday? I'm watching 'bamboo blade'. It's a pretty cute anime. I've missed weeks of 'One Piece' and 'Hitman Reborn', not to mention 'Bleach'...I'm way behind time. Sigh...I wish I have at least a wireless connection here, but beggars can't be choosers huh?
Ok...that's all for today...I'm gonna go have some 'dim sum' =) Oishii...
I guess for now, the tempation of food is greater than that little voice in my head which keeps going on about how I'm gonna get fat. I'll worry bout that later. Besides, I'm certain I'm going to get thinner in India (boy, I'm really good at rationalising and making myself feel less guilty)..=P

See ya!!

0 comments: